Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blogging?

So here I am. Blogging. Me, a blogger. I figure I would never do this. Why would anyone want to read anything I have to say? Regardless, I will post periodically and share some thoughts anyway. Now that is arrogant!

My day has been simple: stay home with a sick little boy while the wife and princess went Christmas shopping. We watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and I thought back to when I saw that in the theater. I think it was the summer of '91 (maybe '90) and my friend Doc did not like the final scene where they rode off into the sunset. I thought that was great: last of the Indy movies, ride off, end of an era. Well they ruined that this past summer!

The good news about being home is I did not have to go shopping. The bad news was I could not say "no" to some choices. Fortunately, she is smart and makes good decisions. Besides me of course.

So that is it, first post down. This might be fun. Or it might not. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment